About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

3.27.2007

Getting Older

It's so hard to deal with the fact that your babies are no longer babies anymore. Owen turned 4 on March 1st, and Emma is turning 2 on March 29th. I can remember bringing each one home from the hospital like it was yesterday. How time flies.

Here are some pictures from the party they had at Pump It Up. They had a blast.




Chantelle with Cupcake Creations (cupcakecreations@cox.net) made our cupcake cakes for us. They turned out amazing and tasted wonderful. I recommend the strawberry cupcakes.








All the kids had so much fun on the huge bouncers. Even the big kids like Drew and I had to try them out.

Even though Owen and I look like we are in pain, it was tons of fun.


Drew is going to kill me for posting this, but I love this picture. Emma's face is priceless.

0 comments: