About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

5.07.2009

Happy almost Friday!

Why does it seem like Friday today. I don't like it when the weekdays trick you like that.

I wanted to share with all of you Emma's new obsession. She got a Yo Gabba Gabba/DJ Lance Rock hat and glasses set.

She won't touch the hat, she says it's too big, but she claims the glasses make things clearer for her.

She wears them all afternoon. She'll take them off, put them back on, and say.."Much better" as if they are some magic glasses or something.


1 comments:

drewb said...

omg! i love it! I think I will get this printed out big and hang it in Chuck's office. Maybe he can start selling these frames to kids!