About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

6.10.2009


It makes me happy when...

I was watering the plants the other day, and thought, it makes me happy when the flowers I plant are still alive.

So I was going to take a picture of my beautiful labor of love and post it. Then I was going to try to post weekly the things that make me happy. A nice gloomy day, a dinner where the kids don't get half of their food on the floor, you get the idea.

So well I was in my happy moment, I loaded my plant picture onto my computer and...nothing. My 5 year old laptop fizzled off into cyber heaven. Oh dear.

That should have prompted me into starting the "It makes me mad when..." post. Or maybe it was a sign, who knows.

I know have a beautiful new IMac sitting on my desk at home. I love it, can stare at it in awe for hours. But I do miss my laptop and the portability of it.




So then I got back into my "It makes me happy when..." mood. So well I have yet to upload any photos to my beautiful new computer, I will hopefully share my happy moments with you soon.

Oh, and with all the computer drama among other things, my plants died.




0 comments: