About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

1.07.2009

The Demont Family

I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon with the Demonts while they relaxed at home over the holidays. Sarah wanted a family picture which seemed simple enough considering it's only her, her husband and son. Then she told me she wanted it to include their whole family, so the 3 of them, 2 cats and 2 dogs. The cats don't like the dogs, the dogs were very excited to be in the house, but I think we managed to snap a good shot before anyone killed each other.

After the family photo, we did a short session which included some things they loved doing as a family around the house. There was some serious ping pong playing and an intense game of Dominoes.

Click here to view the slideshow.




0 comments: