About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

1.14.2009

Disneyworld: Day 1


So posting our Disneyworld photos from a month ago have been in the back of my mind. My friends and family have been asking for them, but thinking of all the photos I took and how many I wanted to post would just overwhelm me. Then I thought I could just post our day by day adventures, that way I can break things up. So every day (or when I have time :) I will post each of our days at Disneyland.

Technically day one would be when we arrived, but by the time we checked in to our awesome hotel Animal Kingdom Lodge, it was very late and we needed to get some sleep for our upcoming week.

I feel we kind of had a hard time adjusting to the time difference in Florida. The kids wouldn't settle down until 11pm, sometimes later, and they never got up before 10am.

Our first day was spent at Epcot. This park is huge! We had so much fun exploring the World Showcase and visiting all the different countries that are represented her. Let's not forget the food! They had so much different stuff to eat.



One of Owens favorite rides


Emma wasn't tall enough for the ride, so she wasn't very happy


Hola from Mexico!


Heisann from Norway!






Ni Hao from China!






Guten Tag from Germany!





Owen loved the Bratwrust with saurkraut


Buon Pomerigoio from Italy!




Hello from United Kingdom!


Oh Canada!


The Living Seas with Nemo was friends was a huge hit too






Stay tuned for day two of our Disneyworld adventure.

0 comments: