About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

5.31.2007

The Roberts Family

A couple Sunday's ago I shot the Roberts family. I have known Julie since high school, but we lost touch a short while after. We met up again last November when a mutual friend set up a little reunion. Julie looks exactly the same since high school, it's insane. She honestly doesn't look like she has aged at all.

She now is happily married and has two beautiful boys, Miles and Jack. She wanted some pictures of the boys, along with some family shots. I know first hand that kids aren't going to look up and say cheese when commanded, so getting the perfect family shot is always challenging. The kids were great, Miles had fun chasing the quack quack's. I can't get over what amazing eyes both of the kids have too. Congrats Julie on your beautiful family!

Here's there slideshow.













0 comments: