About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

9.22.2008

A few weeks ago, my favorite photographer and BFF Drew took some pictures of the kids. As much as they love Drew they were not into taking any pictures, but you couldn't tell from these amazing shots Drew got. She definitely has a special little bond with Owen & Emma. Drew also brought my favorite little guy Brayden, AKA French Fry. Owen came up with the nickname French Fry when Brayden was still in Drew's belly, and it stuck, so that's what the kids always call him. Both Owen and Emma are so drawn to him, they love playing with him and doing crazy things to get him to laugh.

Thanks so much Drew for taking time out of your day. Any night we can hang out with the Bittels and eat In N Out is a great night.

Here are some of my favorites, there are more on her blog.




















Here they are...the 3 Musketeers!

0 comments: