About Me

My photo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Sewer, cooker, full time day jobber, mom of two. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with all this I'd have time to sleep!

9.03.2008

Ronni & Matt

I was able to spend an awesome Saturday evening with Ronni and Matt, exploring the alley ways of downtown Huntington Beach. These two were one of the best couples I have shot, up for anything and so comfortable in front of the camera.

I've known Ronni for a little over 6 years now. She is the silliest, goofiest (in a good way),soft hearted person I have ever met. She is so much fun to be around, and her giggle is the best.

Ronni and Matt met and started dating 6 years ago. I was one of the lucky people who accompanied her on her first official date with Matt. A few of us met at a nearby taco place for Ronni's birthday. Matt also came with a group of his friends...safety in numbers is what I always say! From there the group moved on to a dive bar where there was plenty of dancing and drinking. I still have the pictures to prove it, but I'll spare the happy couple ;)

They will be getting married in Mexico in November of 2009. Such a perfect location for a perfectly laid back couple.

Best wishes to both of them and their cute little family, including Roy the beagle and Ramses the cat.


Click here to view the slideshow.







0 comments: